Analog is a weekly podcast focusing on the Super Smash Bros. Melee community and any topic that might be related to a 17 year old game we play on 20 pound TVs, hosted by Rishi and Zane.
Elite Full Restore yet again took too long to make an episode, even with a fill-in host! We welcome back Zane as Aury enjoys their post-marital bliss, and nerd out more than usual. If this episode isn’t showing up in your podcast feed, it’s probably because iTunes and Google Play are being weird with the new episode URLs.
- Literally what is Pokémon Duel
- M2DESCENT is a real dumb code, but it’ll get you some Mewtwo stones
- Mega Pidgeot’s Yu-Gi-Oh hair
- Whining about online infrastructure: part one million
- Matt mispronounces at least 3 Pokémon names and Zane doesn’t call him out on it
- What If Chatot Was Good?
- Sinnoh confirmed
- Pokémon is eSports now
- Where is my fly Pokémon, Game Freak?
- Literally every ROMhack is bad except one
- The world’s nerdiest discussion about sprite dimensions
- Someone please draw Zane swinging a Victreebel like a flail
- One Nation of Gamers tournament Rundown
- Nugget Bridge’s Portland Regionals coverage on Twitch
- Ditto Magnemite plush
- Pokemon Quartz Let’s Play (This is quite old internet, so be forewarned of Edgy Humour)
- Bogleech Pokémon reviews, now completed!
- Technology is incredible text / pics
- The incredible reference in this week’s Thanks, Bulbapedia!
Elite Full Restore is back for the new year and yet again we’ve brought a guest, we’re joined this week by Zane (@epengu) to talk Fakemon, Smash Bros and generally to give us a hard time.
- The Wild West of Early Internet Pokemon Fandom
- Zane blankets the entire podcast with callouts of EZBoard, Miyamoto, Postgame of Thrones, his own brother and, of course, us
- Fear and loathing in the Smogon OverUsed tier
- Mother 3 is never coming to the West and we all need to expect it no Aury I’m not letting you put that in the show notes
- Matt gets the Pokemon Go section to a cool five seconds
- Super Mystery Dungeon is a bullshit baby game
- Aury damage calcs an offhand joke because they’re a huge nerd
- We talk Fakemon & fake types, both ones we’ve made and ones we’d love to make
- French and German Pokemon names are extremely good
- Zane answers that one question we get every week
- Bulbapedia gets down and dirty