S6E6: Seeker Math

S6E6: Seeker Math
Subscribe: | | | |
Hosts: Audrey, Nero
Premiered: September 17, 2023

`You know they say that all bots are created equal, but you look at me Grimlock and you look at Shockwave and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another Cybertronian, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I’m a genetic freak and I’m not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add The Seekers to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the battle at the Ark, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because the Seekers KNOW they can’t beat me and they’re not even gonna try!

So Shockwave, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at the Ark battle. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, me Grimlock got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Ark battle. See Shockwave, the numbers don’t lie, and they spell disaster for you at the Ark battle.`

Noise Space | Discord