Hey! It’s Elite Full Restore! Yes we still exist, and with our 10th episode we’re officially a real podcast. This is mostly a clearing-house of old questions and a rundown of the last month, to prepare for the little content gulf we can expect in the near future. What, will we actually have to make jokes?
- Competitive is fun to watch if you recognize the players, who knew??
- Mega Pidgeot as Billie Joe Armstrong
- We conclusively prove that the GTS is, still to this day, complete bullhonkey
- Pokémon Red and Blue are held together with duct tape
- Starmie’s Alola Vacation
- Did you know Generation II is really good?
- WWE moveset analysis
- Mohn’s thinkin’ bout thos beans….
- Exclusive breakdown of franchise favourite Tentaquil
- All weather is bad except Hail
- A useful QR Code team for the Battle Tree
- Some of our favourite Pokémon content creators:
As usual, please visit us on the web (Twitter & Tumblr) and subscribe and rate us on Google Play and iTunes. We can also now be found on Discord!
A Noise Space Podcast