Elite Full Restore is back for the new year and yet again we’ve brought a guest, we’re joined this week by Zane (@epengu) to talk Fakemon, Smash Bros and generally to give us a hard time.
- The Wild West of Early Internet Pokemon Fandom
- Zane blankets the entire podcast with callouts of EZBoard, Miyamoto, Postgame of Thrones, his own brother and, of course, us
- Fear and loathing in the Smogon OverUsed tier
- Mother 3 is never coming to the West and we all need to expect it no Aury I’m not letting you put that in the show notes
- Matt gets the Pokemon Go section to a cool five seconds
- Super Mystery Dungeon is a bullshit baby game
- Aury damage calcs an offhand joke because they’re a huge nerd
- We talk Fakemon & fake types, both ones we’ve made and ones we’d love to make
- French and German Pokemon names are extremely good
- Zane answers that one question we get every week
- Bulbapedia gets down and dirty
- Pokemon Factory!
- Smogon Create-A-Pokemon project
- Long Live Pokemon Prism!
- An artist’s approximation of Jigglypuff’s hitboxes, and what it looks like with a Ganondorf skeleton
As usual, please visit us on the web (Twitter & Tumblr) and subscribe and rate us on your podcatcher of choice. We can also now be found on Discord!
A Noise Space Podcast