Welcome back to the long-absent Elite Full Restore! We swear this isn’t supposed to be a monthly podcast. So much for professional!
- Aury calls out the grandma of a competing Pokémon podcast host
- Alolan Exeggutor and all haters need to meet us in the thunderdome
- We Love Smash Bros Jigglypuff
- Aury hits us up with the sweet Gamestop lifehacks
- A brief look into recent Pokémon leaks
- Matt talks about a Fakemon he thought up, linked below
- Pokémon Go Ain’t Loyal
- Aury wants Abra to represent them in a court of law
- Niantic please hire us as community managers don’t look at the previous bullet points
Links mentioned in the episode:
- “What We Learned At Nationals” from Saffron City Post
- The Silph Road – Pokémon Go stats and research
- My Avocado Fakemon as drawn by @JamesCrabb
As usual, things have changed since we recorded and follow-ups will be in the next episode. Let us know how you feel about the looser format and if we missed anything you want us to cover, drop us a line at our social media.
A Noise Space Podcast