Welcome back! Elite Full Restore returns after an awkwardly long absence fuelled by poor planning. We are joined this time by Patrick Scarborough (@RiotScarizard) for part of our episode to talk nonsense as usual. New news is TOMORROW so hopefully we’ll get the next episode out sooner!
- We love garbage and being garbage and broadcasting garbage
- A million dogs shitpost in the desert
- Aury buys a Metallica album in a Monster Rancher Quest
- Patrick asks for a gorilla, we give him an Oranguru (biologists hate them!)
- We discuss community-organized bans/tiering in competitive Pokémon and determine that it’s all stupid
- We answer an incredible question about lending games, prison and the devil himself and spend several minutes poorly answering it
- Rapid news: Volcanion coming October 10th to Gamestop/EB, Pokémon Bank update delayed, Pokemon Showdown was hacked (change your passwords!) & the Pokémon Go Plus is mostly not worth it
- HATLESS CONFIRMED
- What if Counter was… good??
- Fun trivia facts about burrowing owls
- THROW PIKACHU INTO THE SKY
- Fangames are cool, until they’re not
- “Squizpillion has three questions for us this week!” “Oh god…”
- WHICH ONE VAPES: We did it first edition
- Special thanks to Jay for the help with the editing! You can read some of Jay’s writing at The Pokémon Sprite Guy, with some insightful looks into classic Pokémon.
- The mentioned Buff Popplio Evolution.
- Please Buy Metallica’s Kill ‘Em All On Amazon Today
Please visit us on the web: Twitter & Tumblr and subscribe and rate us on Google and Apple Podcasts!
A Noise Space Podcast