Well folks! We definitely didn’t get the next episode sooner! Herein, we discuss three rounds of news, a demo, the leak of the entire game’s files and also Lickitung’s ball handling. Pokémon Sun and Moon are imminent!
- Answering a bunch of age-old questions like “will they reveal the starter evolutions” and “What is the NX?!” several weeks late, fuck, sorry
- Aury vapes through Matt’s entire rapid-fire Pokémon Go update
- Matt rants about Nintendo’s terrible accounts system again
- Buy a 3DS if you haven’t yet, they’re going on $AAAAALE!
- Our Pokémon hopes for the Switch (which we keep calling NX)
- Them jingle!
- We finally just respond to a question entirely with a Simpsons reference
- Talonflame gets what is coming to it!
- Put Dark Void in the toilet!
- Buzzwole is the beefy friend we need in these trying times
- Machamp cranking hog: part one of 19
- Red and Blue are literally married and on their honeymoon
- We run through every possible basketball meme in a quest to defeat the 95-96 Chicago Bulls
Clarifications/Corrections (The Smogon Research thread seems to indicate…):
- Receiver indeed only inherit’s a fainted ally’s ability
- Parental Bond apparently still activates secondary move effects
- The Attack boost for Farfetch’d is 65 to 90, so its new Attack power with Stick actually dwarfs a Medicham with Pure Power considerably
- No accuracy change to Swagger
- Things that learn Splash (for Z-Move Splash)
- Changed Base Stats / Abilities via Kaphotics
- Movepool Changes for older Pokémon
- Fishy’s fun team via Nugget Bridge
- Bulbapedia Ship List
- Bogleech Pokemon Reviews
- Jamie Boyt’s Cottonee
A Noise Space Podcast